- Workshop proceedings are now available online!
The objective of this combined workshop and challenge on spinal imaging is to bring together researchers who share a common interest in spine focused research and to attract additional researchers to this field. We are encouraging both submissions of papers on novel methodology and clinical research in the workshop track, and also papers which demonstrate the performance of methods on the provided challenges. Our aim is to cover both theoretical and very practical aspects of computerized spinal imaging.
In this workshop, we are inviting researchers to share and exchange their experience and expertise in spinal imaging and method development. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical applications of spine imaging
- Computer-aided diagnosis of spine conditions
- Image-guided spine intervention and treatment
- Segmentation, registration, detection, and localization of spinal anatomy
- Statistical modelling of spinal shape and appearance
- Novel imaging and visualization techniques in spine imaging
CSI 2016 is an event supported by the SpineWeb Initiative.